Trends in Adaptive Case Management April 06 2017
Extending the very interesting discussion at BPM.COM, in which #PeterShooff is asking about the next big technologies in BPM - What would be the equivalent in the Adaptive Case Management Space?
We have seen very interesting hints in the past about what's to come to ACM during the next couple of months: Cognitive technologies, AI, pattern recognition, ad-hoc building blocks and so much more!
What do you think will define the realm of Case Management over the next year?
Make also sure to submit your winning ACM cases to WfMC for the upcoming 2017 Awards for Excellence in Case Management: link
Join the Case Management Awards 2017!!! March 24 2017
The prestigious annual Case Managements Awards are approaching again. The winners of 2016 have been truly impressive!
• Fein Such Kahn & Shepard nominated by Fujitsu America
• Genpact nominated by Salesforce
• Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company nominated by Hyland, creator of OnBase
• LDS Church nominated by Vega ECM Solutions
• Leading European Bank nominated by ISIS Papyrus
• Molina Healthcare, Inc. nominated by Datum Solutions
• Unicredit Leasing nominated by EMC Corporation
• URAC nominated by AINS
• Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Corporation nominated by Hyland and Naviant, Inc.
Federated Case Management February 22 2017
Federated Case Management
#KeithSwenson from #Fujitsu America explains in his chapter of the book "BPM in Healthcare" how to synchronize Case Data across multiple systems and thus achieving enhanced information coverage throughout the entire organization: https://goo.gl/c1a4Qe