WfMC Global Awards Entry Fee: BPM
Retail Price : $ 295.00
Your Price : $ 295.00
WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in BPM
This secure page is for purpose of payment of Awards submission entry fees.
The prestigious annual Global Awards for Excellence in BPM and Workflow are highly coveted by organizations that seek recognition for their achievements.
BPM vendors/technology providers may nominate their customers and user organizations may nominate themselves.
Co-sponsored by WfMC and BPM.com, these valuable awards recognize user organizations that have demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative business process solutions to meet strategic business objectives.
Upon payment of your entry fee, we will send you our easy Q&A template (Word doc) to complete your full case study and return.
No entry fee is required for nominating US government agencies or entries nominated by US government officials.
Select a link below for additional detail...
- Submit your 250-word Abstract here (free, quick and easy) for judges' feedback
- BPM Awards Overview
- BPM Awards Guidelines
- BPM Awards Rules
Categories include, but are not limited to:
- Customer Excellence / Customer Experience Management
- Product Innovation and New Product Development
- Risk Management and Prediction
- Decision Modeling and Management
- Business Architecture and Process Design
- Regulatory Compliance / Compliance Management
- Adaptability and Agile Business Practices
- Process Intelligence / Intelligent Business Operations
- System Modernization and Operational Transformation
Finalists and winners are selected by a panel of judges drawn from the sponsors; more details on case study requirements can be found online at www.bpmf.org. All finalists receive additional recognition by having their case studies published in the annual edition of BPM Excellence in Practice by Future Strategies Inc.
The Awards program is managed by Future Strategies Inc.
Upon payment of your entry fee, we will send you an easy Q&A template (Word doc) to complete your full case study and return. Note:Entry handling fees are non-refundable.