WfMC Global Awards Entry Fee: BPM
Retail Price : $ 295.00
Your Price : $ 295.00
WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in BPM
This secure page is for purpose of payment of Awards submission entry fees.
Early Bird Discount expires Sept 30: Use discount code BPM18 on checkout to pay only $265, save $30.
Free book: "Digital Transformation with BPM" complete book (12mb PDF) upon receipt of your entry fee.
The prestigious annual Global Awards for Excellence in BPM and Workflow are highly coveted by organizations that seek recognition for their achievements.
BPM vendors/technology providers may nominate their customers and user organizations may nominate themselves.
Co-sponsored by WfMC and BPM.com, these valuable awards recognize user organizations that have demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative business process solutions to meet strategic business objectives.
Upon payment of your entry fee, we will send you our easy Q&A template (Word doc) to complete your full case study and return.
No entry fee is required for nominating US government agencies or entries nominated by US government officials.
Select a link below for additional details...
- Submit your 250-word Abstract here (free, quick and easy) for judges' feedback
- BPM Awards Overview
- BPM Awards Guidelines
- BPM Awards Rules
Categories include, but are not limited to:
- Customer Excellence / Customer Experience Management
- Product Innovation and New Product Development
- Risk Management and Prediction
- Business Rules
- Decision Modeling and Management
- Business Architecture and Process Design
- Regulatory Compliance / Compliance Management
- Adaptability and Agile Business Practices
- Process Intelligence
- Intelligent Business Operations
- System Modernization and Operational Transformation
Finalists and winners are selected by a panel of judges drawn from the sponsors; more details on case study requirements can be found online at www.bpmf.org.
Submit your final case study to Awards @ FutStrat.com.
The Awards program is managed by Future Strategies Inc.
Other awards programs:
- Adaptive Case Management/Knowledge Work
- Business Transformation Personality of the Year
- Business Rules Excellence Awards
Upon payment of your entry fee, we will send you an easy Q&A template (Word doc) to complete your full case study and return. Note: Entry handling fees are non-refundable.